Johanne Verdon natural health products

Montreal, Quebec 1 comment

Johanne Verdon is a very popular quebecoise naturopath that also has a couple of natural health stores and her very own line of natural health products.I have purchased 2 of her creams at one of her stores, where there is no service in English by the way.

After I investigated the creams, I have found a couple of ingredients that I didn`t like and decided I cannot use them. I returned to the store with the intact creams, still packaged, and asked for a reimbursement, only to be refused and the sales people to literarly TURN THEIR BACK on me and refuse to talk. I have tried and managed to reach the actual Johanne Verdon, on her radio show to inquire about the ingredients I was unhappy with and report the service in her much endorsed personal stores... she hung up on me, on air.

They will not answer any questions about these products nor will they refund me. Aside from the poor customer service from the untrained, unilingual salespeople working in the store, I am disgusted about madame`s Johanne Verdon attitude, her company and their lack of customer service, denying me my consumer rights when inquiring about valid issues.

Very very dissapointed.

Deplorable service from the company, store and deplorable products.They ripped me off.

Review about: Johanne Verdon Facial Creams.

Comments